hello,Cheng Jun you are level 36 in adventure Quest right?and I am level 30 in Adventure quest.When school reopens tell me what level are you or reply me on the post a comment.
Are you sure anonymous is Miss Zhuo Derek and Jolyn?And Mikhyle I do not think Miss Zhuo is going to this website and I think it is for all of us only.
Hey!Everybody check this 1st picture!You will see Ann's underwear.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Xin, You are right. When we see the pictures we would laugh our lungs out. I noe who is freak...It is Flora Tan Yuan Yu!!!!Am I right? I dont think Miss Zhuo would give the blog to other ppl! Haha Guess who am I..
I cannot tell you Derek Ng.And Mad Faaiz do you know who am I?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous is Mr tang if not why he/she said that he/she is a stranger? Or maybe its Ms Zhuo..Or maybe other teachers. Oh no!! Why did Ms Zhuo give the blog to other ppl?
OKAY.MAD DOG FAAIZ.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND YOUR CLASS POSITION IS 40/40 AND NEXT YEAR YOU ARE 4I!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow Ms Zhuo...You would at last visit the blog! You do not need to send email back to Aishwarya if she asks you what is the blog! I already emailed it to her. And ignore the Halloween party thing.
Cannot tell you Derek Ng.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mikhyle and faaiz stop playing my MechQuest ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
must gust who am i hahaha clues i am a female n i am in 3c i hope my bestfriend know me!!! and last clue is i never wear spectacle !!! see my bestfriend can guest who am i hahahaha.......!!!
i think mystery 2 is james HAHAHA........!!!! maybe lah...! or jun wen HAHA... !! anyway....i am the pretties right HAHAHAHAHAHAH.....!!! see u next year .........!!! hope can be friends....!!!!!!
HA.....HA.......HA..........I have already given some clues.is it not enough.i am a girl not a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!so do u think jolyn is right??????????????????????
wahh~!!>.> i go holiday nia so mani liao~! >.> >.< ^.^ wow and how come FREAK never tok liao arh~? hahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
145 Comments:
I'm so handsome inside!
November 13, 2008 at 4:11 PM
Why are we called as hunks and babes~?!
November 13, 2008 at 7:04 PM
lolzz...Flora's right! Why are we called hunks and babes?? And 1 more thing..Me and Yong Xin look cute right?
November 13, 2008 at 8:03 PM
who said u two??...haha i look cuter than jolyn and yong xin haha
November 13, 2008 at 8:09 PM
ben i think u can interview for supermodel job cos u said u handsome ma hahahaha!!
November 13, 2008 at 8:12 PM
hihi why u shoot yong xin i also shoot u
November 13, 2008 at 8:17 PM
jolyn and yong xin not cute~!!LOL~!!but pretty...haha...and...ben cannot be supermodel~!!only fatty model than can~!!right?or not?
November 13, 2008 at 9:18 PM
Am I cute inside or not?
November 13, 2008 at 10:19 PM
hello,Cheng Jun you are level 36 in adventure Quest right?and I am level 30 in Adventure quest.When school reopens tell me what level are you or reply me on the post a comment.
November 13, 2008 at 10:56 PM
which photo do you like? i like the first photo. **
November 13, 2008 at 11:02 PM
What the!!Feerdhaos!!We talking about class photo k? Not games! Hey Ben! U really can go fatty model job!
November 14, 2008 at 12:21 AM
Jolyn because I do not have a email account of my own.
November 14, 2008 at 9:34 AM
so...
November 14, 2008 at 11:25 AM
true.
November 14, 2008 at 11:36 AM
who is anonymous???????????????????????????????????????
November 14, 2008 at 12:25 PM
anybody wan my email?derekngyuwei@yahoo.com.sg
November 14, 2008 at 12:26 PM
everybody r HUNKS and BABIES lar.
every body also cute lar
November 14, 2008 at 12:28 PM
Miss Zhuo,what class r u teaching ?
November 14, 2008 at 12:30 PM
Ai yo, DEREK! U wanna show of your EMAIL for what? And who in the world is ANONYMOUS???????????????????
November 14, 2008 at 12:41 PM
Erm Yasmin?? I don't think u r shooting me..It "points" that u r shooting the ceiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 14, 2008 at 12:55 PM
I think Anonymous is Ms Zhuo.
November 14, 2008 at 1:00 PM
i think so too
November 14, 2008 at 1:35 PM
really meh
November 14, 2008 at 2:34 PM
just wannn u all to send me email lar
November 14, 2008 at 2:35 PM
hi guys see you again! i miss u all see you in 2009 ^ _ ^
November 14, 2008 at 5:09 PM
Are you sure anonymous is Miss Zhuo Derek and Jolyn?And Mikhyle I do not think Miss Zhuo is going to this website and I think it is for all of us only.
November 14, 2008 at 5:55 PM
haha. So many coments for what? After reading I laugh my lungs out!
November 14, 2008 at 6:28 PM
but if anonymous is miss zhuo,why she don't put her name?
mybe miss zhuo give the blog to other ppl?
November 14, 2008 at 8:30 PM
i am faaiz
November 15, 2008 at 9:52 AM
hi
November 15, 2008 at 9:54 AM
hi dudes
November 15, 2008 at 9:55 AM
go to any one of our class photos n i am at the front beside 4 girls.
November 15, 2008 at 10:06 AM
Faaiz I am not your friend anymore!
November 15, 2008 at 10:26 AM
Hey!Everybody check this 1st picture!You will see Ann's underwear.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 15, 2008 at 10:34 AM
IM NOW A MSYTRY PERSON~!!HAHAS~!!GUESS ME~!!LOL~!!MY MY
November 15, 2008 at 11:15 AM
Hey Xin,
You are right. When we see the pictures we would laugh our lungs out. I noe who is freak...It is Flora Tan Yuan Yu!!!!Am I right? I dont think Miss Zhuo would give the blog to other ppl! Haha Guess who am I..
November 15, 2008 at 11:24 AM
if you hate me halo,than i quit!
November 15, 2008 at 11:35 AM
Who is Halo purple and freak???????????????????????????????????????????
November 15, 2008 at 11:53 AM
I cannot tell you Derek Ng.And Mad Faaiz do you know who am I?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 15, 2008 at 2:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WOULD NOT GUESS WHO I AM!!
November 15, 2008 at 4:35 PM
I WILL NOT TELL U WHO I AM!
November 15, 2008 at 4:55 PM
Can u stop saying comments already?
November 15, 2008 at 9:47 PM
HHHHHHEEEELLLOOOOOOO! I am a stranger! Guess who I am!!!!
November 15, 2008 at 9:54 PM
this will be very BORING!!!!!
November 15, 2008 at 10:26 PM
well.......????
November 15, 2008 at 10:27 PM
I have been asking question who are you.TELL ME NOW ANONYMOUS!!!!!!!
November 16, 2008 at 12:27 AM
Anonymous is Mr tang if not why he/she said that he/she is a stranger? Or maybe its Ms Zhuo..Or maybe other teachers. Oh no!! Why did Ms Zhuo give the blog to other ppl?
November 16, 2008 at 3:01 PM
how do u all know Anonymous
November 16, 2008 at 4:50 PM
is Mr Tang
November 16, 2008 at 4:51 PM
Are you sure Derek Ng?I think it is Mikhyle.The first anonymous is faaiz and the second one would be mikhyle.
November 16, 2008 at 7:17 PM
Cannot be la HALO!!
Faaiz and Mikyhle they already separated k?So don't anyhow think.
November 16, 2008 at 9:52 PM
You now what guys i am going to Genting this Sunday.I also need to go dentist hate that. I am guessing purple is CHENG KAI ENG!I
November 17, 2008 at 8:09 AM
turns out kai eng is not purple
November 17, 2008 at 8:17 AM
derek how you know anonymous is Mr Tang?
November 17, 2008 at 8:19 AM
Faaiz you look very cool in the third picture!
November 17, 2008 at 8:46 AM
guess who i am?
November 17, 2008 at 9:44 AM
Who are u white?
November 17, 2008 at 9:50 AM
Ya who are you white?I think it is Derek Ng.
November 17, 2008 at 12:43 PM
No Purple is not Kai Eng!
November 17, 2008 at 12:52 PM
who are u purple?
November 17, 2008 at 1:06 PM
wanna know who we are?
November 17, 2008 at 1:09 PM
Yes.You are James and Alwin or Mikhyle and Faaiz.Right?
November 17, 2008 at 5:05 PM
i think is Mikhyle and Faaiz
November 17, 2008 at 10:07 PM
Ya.Cherina,me too.
November 18, 2008 at 10:57 AM
no.i did not wrote that.
November 18, 2008 at 2:04 PM
i think could not be James and Alwin. only 1 person.
November 18, 2008 at 2:07 PM
OKAY.MAD DOG FAAIZ.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND YOUR CLASS POSITION IS 40/40 AND NEXT YEAR YOU ARE 4I!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 18, 2008 at 2:49 PM
are you crazy???????????????????????????????????
November 18, 2008 at 3:37 PM
so
what about u?
laugh at ppl
next time u go 5I and position 40~!!!
November 18, 2008 at 5:08 PM
Shut Up!I am very intelligent and hard working boy.You to Jia min,SHUT UP!
November 18, 2008 at 6:53 PM
I cannot tell you who is purple!
November 18, 2008 at 8:08 PM
Wow!You all are writing so many coments in this blog!
November 19, 2008 at 9:47 AM
miss zhuo who is halo? he look down on us
November 19, 2008 at 11:08 AM
hi, i am kai eng.hey, do u think i am pretty
November 19, 2008 at 1:42 PM
i mean not so pretty is am i cute with the pose of CHESSE in the photo gusse so,right?
November 19, 2008 at 2:47 PM
Wow Ms Zhuo...You would at last visit the blog! You do not need to send email back to Aishwarya if she asks you what is the blog! I already emailed it to her. And ignore the Halloween party thing.
November 19, 2008 at 3:23 PM
ms zhuo,how have u been?do u teach primary 4 before.is it very difficurt?if u know which class do u go,please... tell us okay?
November 19, 2008 at 4:13 PM
Cannot tell you Derek Ng.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 20, 2008 at 10:08 AM
Mikhyle and faaiz stop playing my MechQuest ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 20, 2008 at 10:35 AM
i think mikhyle and faaiz have a clue of who is anonymous
November 20, 2008 at 6:50 PM
so long never come
even miss zhuo come talk to us!
oh ya
who is freak?
November 20, 2008 at 7:13 PM
Is a different anonymous not the anonymous that is halo.
November 20, 2008 at 7:26 PM
i think freak is jun wen hahaha or maybe aaron
November 20, 2008 at 8:52 PM
next time do not show your panties ann wow luckly faaiz and jun wei did not see your panties hahahah!!!
November 20, 2008 at 9:01 PM
Yasmin??? You also fancy girls underwear? Why not see your own!
November 21, 2008 at 11:02 AM
Anonymous is Firdaous!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 21, 2008 at 1:22 PM
and stop taking about me!!!I'm like the strange person!!!!!!!!!
November 21, 2008 at 1:30 PM
who is freak that u all is talking about???????????????????i guesse is alwin or jun wen , right?
November 21, 2008 at 2:30 PM
hi,how is ur holidays going , fun???u all enjoy it!!!
November 21, 2008 at 2:33 PM
Correct faaiz but wrong spelling.
November 21, 2008 at 4:28 PM
Wow gd job fafaaiz.......................................
November 21, 2008 at 8:04 PM
Jolyn halo is not feerdhaos but somebody else in 3C.
November 21, 2008 at 9:39 PM
do u know who i am????? HA...HA...HA...
November 22, 2008 at 4:25 PM
do u guesse who i am!i am a female............... so now do u know who i am .
November 22, 2008 at 4:27 PM
i think mystery 2 is flora
November 22, 2008 at 6:45 PM
must gust who am i hahaha clues i am a female n i am in 3c i hope my bestfriend know me!!! and last clue is i never wear spectacle !!! see my bestfriend can guest who am i hahahaha.......!!!
November 22, 2008 at 6:53 PM
come on my bestfriend u know who am i hahaha...... !!! if u guest correctly i will tell u HAHAHAHA............!!!!!
November 22, 2008 at 6:56 PM
hello anyone there huh!!!..................!!!!!!
November 22, 2008 at 8:35 PM
hope u know who am i HAHAHAHAH................!!! if anyone can guest my name i will let u know HAHAHA..........!!!! yay..!
November 22, 2008 at 8:39 PM
sorry, i am not flora!!!HA....HA....HA....
November 22, 2008 at 9:36 PM
hi,i has wear glasses.and i is a kind of important pupil in the class!!!if u guesse who is me,call me
November 22, 2008 at 9:42 PM
are u alwin????? hehehe!!! girl or boy???????????? i cute ho! lol...
November 24, 2008 at 6:58 PM
hmmmmm.............
November 24, 2008 at 6:59 PM
i think mystery 2 is james HAHAHA........!!!! maybe lah...! or jun wen HAHA... !! anyway....i am the pretties right HAHAHAHAHAHAH.....!!! see u next year .........!!! hope can be friends....!!!!!!
November 24, 2008 at 10:00 PM
anyway ............ gold is me ...... yasmin !!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....................................!!!!!!!
November 24, 2008 at 10:02 PM
ha ha ha lol ...like real lo .
ha ha ha my class got alot of sissy boys .ha ! yes... u can be my friend.......b4 tat u r my friend already .
November 26, 2008 at 2:24 PM
Mystery 2 is Kai Eng.
November 26, 2008 at 6:27 PM
HA.....HA.......HA..........I have already given some clues.is it not enough.i am a girl not a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!so do u think jolyn is right??????????????????????
November 26, 2008 at 6:37 PM
yes!!!
November 27, 2008 at 6:10 PM
Kai Eng
hahas
no lah
u know y i say is kai eng?
because she is a important person~!
November 27, 2008 at 6:32 PM
wat.............................!!! ^ ^
November 28, 2008 at 12:25 PM
this is so confusing!!!!!!!!
November 28, 2008 at 5:07 PM
wahh~!!>.>
i go holiday nia so mani liao~!
>.>
>.<
^.^
wow and how come FREAK never tok liao arh~?
hahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
December 3, 2008 at 5:12 PM
wah I very long nv come oready. All 4got bout the blog ah??
December 3, 2008 at 11:50 PM
Guess who is blank?? Blank is me!!!
December 4, 2008 at 5:40 PM
jolyn i just come back from mlaysia. very fun..........!!!!!
December 6, 2008 at 10:37 AM
0o
...
which part of malaysia?
December 12, 2008 at 8:07 PM
must i tell u.........................
December 12, 2008 at 8:48 PM
anyway..........hmmmmmmmmm....... who in the world is freak......
December 12, 2008 at 8:51 PM
Wow having a great holiday yasmin?? eh never go Club Pebguin ah your pet die already.
December 13, 2008 at 5:41 PM
halo~!
December 15, 2008 at 10:21 PM
hallo!!! this is news 5 tonight. today, we are going to talk to students from 3c!!!so, how's 3c today?
December 16, 2008 at 9:45 PM
hello????
December 17, 2008 at 7:35 PM
fine.
December 17, 2008 at 7:36 PM
so,faaiz,is your life easy?
December 17, 2008 at 7:37 PM
nope.not at all.
December 17, 2008 at 7:39 PM
are u sure?
December 17, 2008 at 7:41 PM
sure.
December 17, 2008 at 7:42 PM
yay!!! i'm on TV!!!
December 17, 2008 at 7:44 PM
i am register number(12332-12330+12-11+5-6=???)
December 17, 2008 at 7:56 PM
hey guys!! i just created a website.just go to WWW.teenbuzzs.webs.com
December 18, 2008 at 11:26 AM
afiq u r the one!!!
December 25, 2008 at 10:06 AM
lol.i am not miss zhuo.guess who i am...
February 14, 2009 at 6:35 PM
hahaha!!do u know who i am???
April 5, 2009 at 12:24 PM
GUESS WHO I AM!!!This year start wearing specs.very easysome people now.THOSE THAT KNOW DON'T TELL!!!
May 21, 2009 at 6:10 PM
i think westward is wai kiat.
May 21, 2009 at 6:11 PM
news 5 tonight is also faaiz...
May 21, 2009 at 6:12 PM
Yo!I'm back!Why no post!JUNE HOLIDAYS SUPPOSED TO HAVE ALOT MORE PSOTS LEH!aiyoyo!!GUESS ME!
June 8, 2009 at 9:15 AM
No one posted any more comment. I remembered as I looked through my P3 Organiser.
August 11, 2009 at 7:13 PM
true.i didnt get any replys from me. i guess they did'nt used this any more
August 22, 2009 at 3:41 PM
i still have but not everyday.
September 7, 2009 at 8:18 PM
very seldom
September 7, 2009 at 8:26 PM
Miss Zhuo!! Did you find the book on Idoms??
September 7, 2009 at 8:31 PM
I think westward is wai kiat because of the number 40.
September 7, 2009 at 8:37 PM
nope I am not wai kiat.think again!!
September 16, 2009 at 9:24 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home